New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Garage Guy

If my dream is to someday have the perfect kitchen, my husband's is to someday have the perfect garage or workshop for his tools. He would love to have custom cabinets so he can have organized and designated spaces for his power tools, woodworking tools, auto repair tools, and the various chemicals he stores in the garage now. I think a chemical storage cabinet will make him extremely happy. He is always lamenting how he wished he had a dedicated cabinet to store all the paints, thinners, oils, pesticides, and what have you that he is always running into or knocking over whenever he has to move something in his overcrowded storage shed. This CarGuyGarage.com has the several solutions for him. I'm sure he'd have a ball browsing this website, but do I dare show this to him?

1 comment:

Mari said...

"I'm sure he'd have a ball browsing this website, but do I dare show this to him?" Ha ha ha ha