New Blog Posts:

Monday, July 02, 2007

Kill Termites

Now I know I'm being mean spirited, but I sure wish I have some termite bait right now. I am slowly being eaten up by office termites. Termites of the human kind, if you know what I mean. However, if you have the usual termite problems, then this website may be something you'd be interested in.

Want to learn how to kill termites? Or maybe like me you need to know how they even look like? This website also has pictures of termites for dummies like me.

While I'm on a rant about office termites, the following quote from the website just made me laugh:
The other major way to kill termites, baits are placed around your home and gradually kill off a colony by spreading small amounts of pesticides through the workers.
Oh the possibilities!

No comments: