New Blog Posts:

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Get the Career and Life You Want

I took the evaluation quiz, and it says I have nowhere to go but up. I have never been what I would call an assertive woman. I have always put others before my own needs. They didn't ask me to, I just felt that it was something I had to do. I know I have strengths and talents that could be better cultivated, but they are often put on the back burner while I attend to other things and other people.

Inside Every Woman is a book by Vickie L. Milazzo, RN, MSD, JD. This book helps women like me realize their vision and potential, now. Who says that we have to give up the people we love and the things that we are doing for them. We don't have to do that. What this book teaches us is to garner our innate strength as women and use that to energize ourselves in order that we may "unleash the forces within". The first chapter holds five promises that you must make to yourself and for yourself in order to live better and attain the goals that you have always dreamt of. The book aims to be your coach in your life and in your career.

You can get a copy of this book on Amazon if you feel you are ready to get the career and life you want. You can also get a free "Inside Every Woman" bookmarks by emailing your request to Vickie@InsideEveryWoman.com.

No comments: