New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Furniture for us grown ups

As soon as I got to the top of the website and saw the great looking furniture, I knew immediately these have to be North Carolina furniture. N.C. is known for the quality of it's furniture and GreatPricedFurniture.com is a great example.

We have been looking for new bedroom furniture for our room. We just got through fixing up the girls' rooms, so we figure it's now our turn. Besides, our mattress is just about ready to retire, and as much as I love it, my husband hates the bookcase headboard that we have now. He is constantly bumping his head. hehe! I guess it is time for us to get some grown up furniture and this site certainly has them. They have stylish and luxuriously designed furniture and if they are made in N.C., I know they have to be of excellent quality.

No comments: