New Blog Posts:

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Had a great weekend?

Well did you? We stayed home all weekend, just puttering around the house. I feel like we got a of things done though. I spent almost a whole day fixing up our new kitchen only to find out that the commenting system on the template I chose was not working. So, I ended up choosing another one. It's ok, but now I have to start all over again tweaking it.

It was a beautiful day today, only in the mid 70's and full sun. All our neighbors, like us, were sitting outside or having a party. It almost felt more like a holiday. It would have been a good day to go out away from home even for just a few hours. We have been thinking of going somewhere for a weekend or so before it gets too cold. We've been debating of having an educational outing to DC or just have a just-because-we-want-to Orlando vacations and spend some quality time with mickey. That would be nice.

No comments: