New Blog Posts:

Monday, September 24, 2007

Online Shopping Cart

As I've mentioned before, we bought our own domain and hosting so I've been busy setting those up and learning a gamut of new terms and acronyms that I am still trying to come to terms with. One of the things I ran across while investigating how to set up my husband's website is shopping cart. I'm still looking around for which shopping cart software will provide all the services my husband wants but is simple enough for me to implement. It almost sounds like a losing proposition isn't it? The more I look through the features that are offered though, the more convinced I am that this may be a good solution. As usual, my favorite feature is that they claim to offer free technical support. This is very important to me. Probably more so than the fact that with this shopping cart your e-commerce venture will be able to take all major credit cards and is fully PayPal integrated. Knowing that help is just a mouse click or phone call away is definitely very important for non techies like me who can't afford to hire their own website designers.

No comments: