New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why don't I have more parties?

Before I even had my own place or got married, my mom used to drag us to different kinds of parties that were all designed to sell you one thing or another. You remember those, don't you? There were tupperware parties, princess house parties, health drink parties, cookware set parties, kitchen gadget parties, and god knows what other parties there were. My mom must have had lots of friends or had plenty of spare time because I don't know how she did it! I sure don't have the time or money to be doing these things. I get invited all the time, mostly by people from work, and I just have to decline. Most of them are either evenings when I have to be home with the family, or weekends when I have to be home with the family :)

No comments: