New Blog Posts:

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Art of Selling Yourself

One of the hardest things for me to do is selling. I just hate it like the plague! I hate it mostly because I also hate public speaking. I do alright having a normal conversation, but once I try to start selling something, I get tongue tied and can't get my schpiel out. I guess this is where good sales training course can help. My husband is a good sales man and he says that the ability to sell something does not just apply to selling, you can use this ability in other areas of your life. That philosophy is also echoed by this sales training course. This site offers Sales Training Courses for plumbers, because they wanted to learn how to better promote their own business. Most plumbers are independently owned small businesses so self-promotion is crucial for success. The old 'word-of-mouth' method of marketing has passed its usefullness. If you want to be successfull, you have to be able to sell your talent or your products. Just like if you want to be successfull in life, you have to go out there and live it, and let others know how well you're doing it.

No comments: