New Blog Posts:

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Turkey Trial Run

The holidays are upon us again. It will be Thanksgiving before you know it! Just last weekend when the girls woke up, they all said it felt like Christmas and started singing Christmas carols! ~sigh~

Well, rather than lamenting how time flies, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon. Last night, I started my annual Thanksgiving trial run and cooked a whole turkey. We do this every year because as soon as the temperature dips below 80 degrees, some people in my house start singing Christmas carols and wishing for turkey. We didn't eat it last night since it was midnight by the time it was finished cooking. We're having our turkey dinner tonight. I'll go home and fix all the fixin's and we'll be nice and full by the time Survivor comes on tv. hehe!

The Clone asked if we can eat by candle light. So I said so long as they do it, they can set the table as they want. So she already took out the tablecloth, napkins and placemats last night. I'll have to wait and see until I get home tonight to see what she comes up with.

No comments: