New Blog Posts:

Friday, November 30, 2007

Optics Planet

The holiday season is in full swing and with December already here, everyone is scrambling to get their holiday shopping finished. Or if you're like me, jump started. My youngest daughter has had a fetish for flashlights since she was two so although I thought it was funny for a ten year old, I wasn't really surprised to see it on her Christmas wish list. LOL!

Well for flashlights, Optics Planet would be a good place to start. They have a dizzying variety of styles and brands to choose from. What caught my eye while on the site though, are the telescopes. My oldest daughter, Asi has been into astrology for a while now. She has a telescope already, but it is the most basic kind so I have been wondering whether to get her an upgrade this Christmas or not. Optics Planet carries all the name brand binoculars like Meade, Bushnell, Celestron, Pentax and many others. They also carry models ranging from the basic like the one we already have to the most sophisticated telescope short of those found in observatories.

If you are still waffling about what gifts to get for which person, it may be worth checking the gift guide on Optics Planet.

No comments: