New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Blog Babies

It's been a while since I've updated on what's been going on with my blogs. Here's a short update.

Amoores.com - this is now my main portal to all my blogs. I still post about things we do around the house and stuff about the kids.

Cooked from the Heart - my food blog. I just cooked up some Braised Ribs with Green Tomato Chutney, Challah Bread with Craisins, and Oven Roasted Spareribs. Yumm!

In Our Backyard - I am still trying to revive this old photo blog of mine. Hopefully when the garden is up and running again I will have more photos. I have a bit of a backlog though, so I should have enough photos to post for a while.

Found Not Lost - my review site. I just reviewed two teen fiction books about vampires, Marked and Betrayed.

Living Life in Peace and Style - this is my self-improvement and introspection blog. Check out what I've been thinking about.

Test Star - this is where I give out tips about Blogging and talk about my blogging experiences.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

ah, thats for sure keeps you busy to stay at home and be economical.
Imagine, you will not have time to go shopping????
Unless internet shopping, hehe.

oist, all the best, and keep up on more blogging, nakakaalis ng stress ano?