New Blog Posts:

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The week in our blogs

Amoores - our new house
My daughter, the rebel - my daughter's idea of 'acting up' in school :) and our internet habits at home.
Hillary Grasping at Straws - sometimes I just get really tired of negative campaigning. I really like Hillary but I get really turned off sometimes.
Stumbled on - Stumbling is my new obsession and I've been finding some really cool stuff.
Getting to know you, Getting to know more about you - another getting to know you meme :)

In our kitchen, I've been cooking up some coconut infused dishes for Lasang Pinoy. I cooked a great indian meal (if I do say so myself) last week and I'll be posting the recipe for that next, so make sure you visit.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do more with our Backyard soon. I've been neglecting it of late but spring is coming and so will the garden soon!

No comments: