New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Your Life isn't Over until It is Over

You even notice how people seen to like being maudlin, lamenting lost loves, lost opportunities and the like? Why worry about the past? I don't mean to be insensitive, but it seems to me that being sad because someone you cared about is gone is wasted energy better used to living life. It's quite a cliche' but it would seem to me that if that person really cared about you, they wouldn't want to see you wasting your life grieving over them. I would think that they would like to see you live life even fuller than they did. But then, I guess that would be just me.

Some people like to be so low they would need a stair lift to get them up and living again. Again, I'm being insensitive, but I hate hearing "my life is over, he/she is gone". Well, it's over if you let it, I say.

No comments: