New Blog Posts:

Friday, May 23, 2008

Picnics in the Sand

beachIt's a long weekend and the beaches are calling. Do you have your swimwear ready?

I owe the girls a beach trip and a fishing trip, so I think this weekend would be a good time to make it up to them. We all deserve a break. We've all been working hard and a weekend just laying around in the sand, soaking up some sun sounds like just the right cure.

I just have to look into the fishing part. I have no idea where to go fishing, or if we need a license and all that. Either way, any excuse to be out in the sand and sun is a good reason to go.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Long weekends are great especially for us who work from Mon. to Fri., however, I'll pass this time. Usually beaches, amusement parks, and resorts are full.

Anywho, have fun this weekend...and wear your 2-piece bikini. LOL

kegler747 said...

I love picnics but haven't yet tried doing it on the beach :)