New Blog Posts:

Monday, November 03, 2008

A Bright Sun Shiny Day

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day"


Good Monday morning! How was your weekend? Did you overdose on chocolate? Were you scared out of your pants? Or are you like me and just plain exhausted? I'm glad to be in the office this morning... now I can relax. I don't have to drive kids here and there, cook enough food for a week and clean a whole house. And oh yeah, I'm not finished with the laundry yet.

On a brighter note, we are going to order Asi's eyeglasses from Zenni this year. I took her to the optometrist last Friday as she has been complaining that her present glasses may need upgrading. I asked the optometrist if she's heard of Zenni.com and she said YES! She said several people had asked her about the service and from what she's seen so far of the Zenni glasses, she said they weren't bad at all for what you pay for them. That made me feel a little better, at least I didn't feel like I was compromising my child's eyes just to save a few bucks. Actually, it's more than a few bucks. It's more like a hundred bucks at least!

eyeglassesZenni.com has glasses priced as low as $8. I know, it's almost too good to be true, right? They can sell their glasses at such low prices because they sell frames and lenses directly to you, no middle man to take a cut, and they don't have an overhead to cover since they don't have a store at the mall. You order everything on the internet. All you have to do is check their website and browse through their selection of frames to realize that the design and quality is very competitive with what you find at optical stores at much higher prices. If you've ever looked at your eyeglass bill closely, you'll realize that more than half of what you pay is for the lenses.

They can meet almost all the requirements you may need for glasses such as single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. People who have ordered from Zenni, according their testimonials, have been satisfied with the quality of the eyeglasses they received. At such low prices, I think I can afford to try them out don't you think?



No comments: