New Blog Posts:

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Be a Stylish Gardener

garden clogsIt doesn't look like it yet, but spring is here! I can't wait until the ground dries up and I can get out to the garden again. I'd love to start getting the beds ready and get some seeds in.

I've already started cleaning the tools and putting them somewhere accessible in the storage shed. They're all ready to go. Now if I can get some of these cool garden clogs and a matching hat, I'd be all decked out and ready to go too!

Luckily, Three Different Directions is holding a giveaway for these very cool garden clogs. All you have to do to enter is visit her blog and leave her a comment on which style you would like and your shoe size! How easy is that, right?

So go on over there and win one of these garden clogs by Jolly's.

No comments: