New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

When we were teenagers, my mother developed a quarter sized bald spot on her scalp that started to grow wider the more mischief we got into. She had three girls, pretty much like where I am at right now. Thankfully, my hair is still intact albeit a little thinner. I think I'm developing more wrinkles than she had at my age but I don't know that that is directly related to my teens as I know he balding had a direct correlation with us.

My girls are actually good girls. They haven't gotten into half the trouble we got into at their age. They are doing well in school and so far, so good. Now all I have to do is find the top wrinkle creams and I should be fine.

Allow me to plug a series of small articles I am posting on Amoores on How To Talk To Your Kids. It's a seven part series based on the comments I received when I ran a giveaway on how to communicate with your kids. Drop by over there and check it out. People left some very good tips and suggestions.

No comments: