New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What about the New Look?

Soo..... notice anything new?

I was messing around one day last week on my blogger dashboard and decided to check out the new templates available. Guess what I found out?

It doesn't have a preview button and when I clicked on a template to see what it would look like, it changed the blogs template automatically!!!

Talk about panic mode! At least it didn't delete my widgets and sidebar elements. It took me a while to get everything straights, especially since the widgets didn't want to get along with the template elements and a post decided to make everything out of synch.

But, that's all in the past now, and my blog is back up. Not quite sure that I will stick with this template yet though. I like the clean lines, but it's kind of bland don't you think? I kind of miss my old header which I had forever.

The good thing is, I kind of cleaned up and updated some things around here. For one, I consolidated my blogroll and took some links out that are no longer working. I'm kind of sad to realize how many blogger that I started out with are no longer around.

I haven't figured out yet how to reconfigure this blog according to the new Blogger. I still have my old blogspot address. But in the meantime, here we go blogging again. Don't be surprised if the template changes a few more times before I'm happy with it.

No comments: