New Blog Posts:

Friday, June 22, 2007

Let's do BRUNCH

Pancakes with stewed applesBRUNCH = is the meal that is not breakfast, not lunch, but something in between.

I used to go out to brunch all the time but lately, we've just been brunching at home because we're too lazy to get up at a decent time to have breakfast on the weekends.

Peggy at What's cooking in Carolina asked me recently to talk about Filipino breakfasts vs. Southern breakfasts. So I decided to revisit an old post in Our Kitchen.

4 comments:

Mari said...

What is that in the picture? It looks so yummy. Reminds me to go down to the kitchen and snack on a kutsinta given to me (left over at a birthday party...LOL). Now I'm craving...no I'm not preggie (too old for that)...got to go.

Have a great weekend.

JMom said...

Hi mari, that's stewed apples. :) It is yummy. Recipe is in our kitchen. Have a great weekend!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

we do brunch on weekends too

lifejournalist said...

i'm a bruncher too during weekends. ;) yummy recipe. i'll try to make that one when hubby's home already.