New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Future Me

Ten years from now do you know where you will be, what you will be doing? Will you remember what you were doing ten years ago? Will your hopes and dreams still be the same? Will some of them have been realized by then? Will you be spooked when you receive a letter from your past self?

The answer to all these questions is, I DON'T KNOW. Only time will tell, I suppose where and what I will be ten years from now. I wrote myself a letter, to be emailed to me ten years from now. I wonder how I will feel about it then? We'll see. Would you like to send your future self a message? Check out FutureMe.org. It doesn't have to be in ten years as I have done. You could send you a message to be delivered in a year or two, or maybe even next month.

Writing to our future selves has been the theme on blogkadahan.com this month. If you'd like to see my letter and those of others, just click here.

No comments: