New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Smile, you're on a frame!

With everything being digital, it only makes sense that you should be able to display your digital photos in a digital photo frame. When you take a lot of photos, especially if you have kids like I do, the photographs and photo albums can start piling up on you fast. That's why I like digital cameras because now I don't have to print out multiple copies to send out to relatives and friends, now all I do is download the photos to my PC and email them to everyone. Now with these digital picture frames, I can also do away with photo albums. You can still set these digital frames on your desk or on the wall, but the only difference is, now instead of one photo for perpetuity, you can cycle a number of photographs so that not the same image stays displayed on the frame forever. And if like me, you are always short on space, then this is the ideal way to display all your photos and only use up a small amount of space.

No comments: