New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Smorty Smorty So Smarty!

As if you hadn't noticed already, I'm turning this house into a money making blog and this morning, my girl Girlie turned me on to Smorty. That was just this morning when I was doing some bloghopping and saw the hip-n-cool-momma's post about Smorty. Ok, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. As if you were!

Smorty is a new site where clients pay advertise on blogs and if you have a blog, then you're half way there. All you have to do is review the advertisement offers available to you, choose one that you would like to review, and write somethign up about it. A week later, you get paid! Pretty easy huh? Especially for us who are already used to talking to ourselves on our blogs anyway. The only requirement is that you write your reviews in pretty decent English, link to the advertiser, and voila! Or is the new term now kaching! Well, which ever you want to call it, you get dollars in your pocket.

No comments: