New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The way of the stars

I hope I will never have to look for a drug rehabilitation facility for anyone close to me, especially my kids. I think about drug use among teens all the time, and I fervently pray that my girls have been listening to what we have been trying to imprint in their heads. Thanks to celebrities who are in and out of trouble, we never run out of opportunities to bring the subject up and rehash it again. The most recent discussion on our table was poor Lindsey Lohan who has fallen by the way of so many of these young celebrities. They used to like watching Lindsey ever since she starred as the twin sisters on The Parent Trap among many other Disney and teen movies. Now, she is a little passe' for their taste in entertainment; but that's probably a good thing considering how she is now. Really sad.

No comments: