New Blog Posts:

Friday, October 05, 2007

Just Say NO

TGIF! Thank god it's Friday! I'm going home in an hour so I'm happy. It has been a long day. It's been a long week! Heck, it's going to be this way for the next few months so I really should just get used to it. It seems like one initiative after another keep landing on my desk and I'm running out of hands to juggle them with.

But you know what? I don't get stressed out. We have a small company and there is plenty of work to go around so we are all busy. We are all on the same boat. But some of us seems to take the stress in better stride than others. Sometimes I get tired of hearing people grumble about how much they have to do and who is riding on their back and so on and on. Whine, whine, whine. That's why I don't even stick my head out of my office most days.

Truth is, when I'm listening to them whine, I'm thinking to myself, now why didn't this fool just say no and save himself a whole lot of trouble? I too am still learning to say NO, but I'm working on it and am getting better with it everyday. I make no promises I know I can't keep. I just say NO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the whiners too.. and i too have to learn to say no.. !

Francesca said...

Praktis makes perfect, lol

gayahin ang mga bata, lagi sagot ke mommy and daddy:
No, no, nooooo!!!!