New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Securing a future

I have heard bandied about how life insurance will soon become a thing of the past. That personal investments will soon be replacing it as a means to ensure future for your family. I am of the old school though and still believe that there is a place for family insurance. I have seen too many people leave their families in financial trouble because they died without insurance. Their families couldn't even affort to bury them in some cases. The older folks in my family believed in insurance. My mom always said she keeps a policy big enough to at least bury her without burdening us. And it doesn't have to cost a lot to maintain a policy, you can spend as little a few cents a day and ensure that your family will not be burdened in the event that something happens to you before you can grow your nest egg.

No comments: