New Blog Posts:

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's three a.m. on Thanksgiving day and I'm up blogging because I can't go back to sleep and it's too early for me to start cooking.

Husband found just the right size turkey for our family of five, he found a 8 pound fresh turkey, so I don't even have to defrost it! I know, it's cute, I almost panicked when I saw the little turkey. It doesn't seem big enough, especially when you're used to cooking twenty pounders. But it's just the five of us again this year, so I think this will be perfect. I can cook a pork roast by the weekend. hehe!

Visit our food blog for recipes. I'll be posting new ones that I try out this year. If you are still looking for recipes to make, just put thanksgiving in the search box and you'll find recipes we've cooked up in the past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.. JMom.. :)

JMom said...

hi MamaBok! Happy Thanksgiving :)