New Blog Posts:

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Sonic Fever

Flu season is on us again for sure. We're all sick. It didn't help that today I had to do some moving and heavy lifting at work and was exhausted and achy by the time I got off. So instead of making chicken soup, we just went and picked up some burgers at Sonic.

Ever since we went to Wilmington in the spring and discovered Sonic Drive Thru, the girls have been addicted. We don't have a Sonic in Durham; the nearest one to us is in Creedmore, 14 miles away. It's a bit of a drive, but we do it just to have some of their burgers. I like their fruit flavored limeades. I usually order their jalapeno burgers but I ate Jade's cheeseburger by accident and it was actually pretty good! It reminded me of how McDonald's Big Mac used to taste. Delish!

No comments: