New Blog Posts:

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Discount Bathroom Remodelling


It's spring time again and you know it's time to start thinking of things to spend your tax return on (I just got mine today :-P). I know one of the things I want to do with the extra money is to fix up some things around the house like the bathroom for instance. It needs a major remodel, but if I can even just change the window treatment and shower curtain, I'd be happy.

It you're thinking of doing some remodeling yourself, you may want to consider checking out directbuy. It's the place to get home decorating products at at manufacturer-direct prices. You can save as much as 40% when you buy direct. All you have to do is pay a small membership due and you can shop your heart out without the retail markup!

No comments: