1. Pre-Construction Meeting - Meet with the Construction Coordinator to review your contract, go over options.
2. Pre-Drywall Frame Walk - Review the home with Lazarus-Shouse before the drywall is put up and after the mechanical aspects are installed.
3. Quality Assurance Inspection -
A comprehensive quality inspection conducted by a Lazarus-Shouse Quality Assurance Representative.
4. Pre-Closing Orientation - The home is demonstrated to the homeowner by the Quality Assurance Representative.
5. Follow -Up Meeting - The job site superintendent will meet with you to review all of your pre-closing repair items.
Monday, March 24, 2008
New Homes in SC
Lazarus Shouse or LSHomes is a family owned business building new homes Greenville SC. LSHomes is a developer that will work to meet your lifestyle and financial needs. They have been in the business for over thirty years and have a proven track record. To ensure your satisfaction, they have outlined the five step process to building your home: