New Blog Posts:

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mid-age Skin Problems

It is so weird... I've never had any bad skin problems even though I've never been obsessive about taking care of my skin. I think my skin is now screaming for help though. I've had a pimple breakout (if you can call it that) around my chin for weeks now. I actually started following a more structured night time skin regiment and started research for the best acne treatment for my skin type.

For now, I am simply making sure my face is clean of dirt and make up at the end of the day. I use a very mild, non-alcoholic astringent after a thorough cleansing, followed with a rejuvenating moisturizer for night. I try not to touch my face during the day and while sleeping (not an easy task) and after a week, I think it is having some effect. At least I am not getting any new outbreak and the ones that were there before seems to be drying out. I just hope that when I finally get rid of them, they take their time coming back.

No comments: