New Blog Posts:

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can you tell I'm Sparking?

Sometime last year I decided to quit sitting on the fence and jumped on the pro-blogging band wagon and hadn't looked back since. I'm glad I did because I learned a whole other side to blogging that I knew nothing about. Because of paid blogging, I have earned enough to allow me to do some things that I never thought to do like buying a domain and hosting.

I had to learn a whole new set of acronyms, techniques and other geeky stuff; and I've enjoyed it every step of the way. My most recent foray into pro-blogging is
SocialSpark. If you haven't heard of it yet, you need to check it out. Social Spark is like where social networking meets pro blogging. If you're familiar with Facebook, Friendster, MySpace and the like; now you can enjoy the same things in Social Spark but you can also make money at the same time.

They've just barely gotten out of alpha testing and have just gone public with their beta version so there are still some kinks to be worked out, but already the site is showing lots of promise. You don't have to just be a blogger on Social Spark, you can also put the advertiser hat on even if you don't have a lot of money to spend. There is a Spark section where you can barter reviews, posts or links with other members without costing you a cent, just a little time.

You can meet other bloggers with the same interests as you do and will be able to interact with them. It's a great way to find new blogs to read. So if you'd like to try out Social Spark and make a little money on the side, make sure you add me as your friend so we can prop each other towards making more ice cream money. :)

I have to be honest, I haven't made much money since I joined Social Spark, but I am hopeful. I've only done a few reviews but those reviews have been fun to do and I learned a lot doing them. The more I do on Social Spark, the more comfortable I am with the platform and I am liking it the more. Sign up soon, and see you there!

No comments: