New Blog Posts:

Monday, June 30, 2008

Discoveries

I've been trying to get back into the swing of blogging, of writing something for one of my blogs daily, but it sure has been a chore. I've been having a very difficult time getting back into the swing of things. In my head, I'm always blogging, having conversations with myself. But when I actually sit down to start blogging, I am stuck. Blocked. Not really knowing where to start.

There are comments I need to respond to, but just haven't been up to writing anything. I feel deflated, especially in light of a couple of events involving my online life.

Anyway, today I vow to renew the effort.

***********

By the way, this is our latest discovery, Ichiban Kan USA.
Bento Stuff

Found the site while looking for bento boxes last month. We ordered four sets of bento boxes for less than $40! can you believe that? Just try searching for bento boxes online and you'll see how overpriced some of them are. This place is like a dollar store for Japanese items. I'm going to be ordering more from them. Check them out.

No comments: