New Blog Posts:

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's another TGIF day

Here's another Friday! I wish I could have accomplished more this week, but it seems to have just flown. The girls arrived on Monday evening instead of Sunday. Long story there. I had already taken Monday off in anticipation of their arrival but since they arrived a day late and had some things to take care of the very next day, I also tood Tuesday off. So yeah, I guess I had a short week at work. It sure doesn't feel like it though. I still feel as glad it's Friday as if I worked all week. I think I'm reaching some kind of burn out state at work or just getting old.

I turned 45 last week, did you know? So now I'm in the next age bracket in surveys. You know, I used to be in the 35-44 bracket? now I'm in the 45-54 bracket. I guess that puts me officially into middle age? Well that's assuming I will live to ninety, which I doubt very much.

To celebrate my birthday month and to earn some extra money, I'm posting on my food blog 5-7 times a week. That's almost everyday! I started last Sunday and so far here are the recipes I've posted:
Salmon with Pinenuts & Capers
Pork & Vegetables Curry
Donna Hay Lemon Tart
La.Pi.S - Crunchy
Pata Tim
Spicy Braised Pork

Don't forget, this will go on all month, so visit our kitchen for new recipes! I'll try to cook up something good this weekend, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend!

No comments: