New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ah, packaging...

As I had mentioned before, I have been seeing this product at the stores, especially Wal-Mart and had no idea what it was for. At Wal-Mart especially, they have a huge pile of them in the middle of the aisle by the cosmetics and pharmacy department. I had never picked one up to see what it was for though I assumed, just by looking at the packaging, that it must be some kind of an acne treatment product. Then I just happen to run across an ad for it the other day and I actually stopped to look at what it was about. What do you know, it's a diet pill! LOL! it's packaged like it could be a cosmetic or female product like for PMS or something. But then, I suppose if you want to get really technical about it, it is cosmetic.

No comments: