New Blog Posts:

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Updates

Here again, if you haven't been visiting our other blogs, is what's been going on:

Amoores.com
Durham is Voting Early and so did we! Do you have early voting where you are? I suggest taking advantage of it as it's turning out to be a record breaking election. Voters are turning out in greater numbers than ever.

I reprinted an old story that is close to my heart, A Mom's Expectations. If you're a regular reader, you've probably read this story already, but it's one of the greatest lessons I learned as a mom and I live re-living it.

Cooked From the Heart - Our food blog.
Spicy Beef with Basil
On a Stick - our entry for last week's Lasang Pinoy Sundays, a weekly food photo event.

Spicy Beef with Basil
stirfry - the photo above explains it all. It was delicious!

Found Not Lost - What we've read lately:
Emma by Jane Austen
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Kite Runner
Breaking Dawn

No comments: