New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Recently Cooked...

Shrimp DumplingsWe cooked up these Shrimp Dumplings from scratch. And 'from scratch' I mean there was no pre-made component to this recipe, including the wrappers. We kneaded and rolled out our own dough, steamed them, and ate them too, of course. :)

Golden RiceThis Spicy Marigold Rice was re-heated for Lasang Pinoy Sundays (LaPiS) which had the theme of RICE. Sure, our blog is full of rice dishes, but I just love the golden color of this one. It was delicious too!



TahiniTahini is a dip/sauce made from sesame seeds that have been ground to a paste. I needed tahini to make baba ganoush but I didn't haven any in the pantry, so I decided to make my own. It's really not hard to do, and much more flavorful than anything you can buy in a jar.

No comments: