New Blog Posts:

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dusting off the Bookshelves

Books

I've been sprucing up my book collection both at home and online. The photo above is my headboard. As you can see, it also doubles up as my bookshelf. I lay on it, books that I just finished reading, am currently reading, or plan on reading. Well after a while, it starts to become messy and unmanageable where I can't even find what I'm looking for anymore. My husband has also complained he's gotten hit by a falling book while he's sleeping. oops!

So I've been taking all extra books and putting them away on the real bookshelf, not my headboard, and I also tried to organize my books that are posted online. For one, I think I will revive my Online Bookshelf on blogger. I know I'll be posting about books, I just don't know yet what format I'm going to take, whether it's going to be a review or just a list. Speaking of lists, I've also created a new page to list books that I've read recently. I know I've probably just created more work for me by reviving another blog, but I had fun sprucing it up so whether I do more to it or not, we'll just have to see, won't we?

At least now that the weather is cool or more accurately, colder, we'll be staying home more and maybe I'll have more time to blog.

No comments: