New Blog Posts:

Sunday, June 14, 2009

They grow too fast

It seems only yesterday when we were sending out birth announcements. Kindergarten came way too soon. This week, I felt like like I've been through a whirlwind. My baby, my youngest daughter graduated from elementary school. Whatever am I going to do?
graduation

My baby will be in middle school next year and if her sisters are any indication of how fast time flies, she'll be graduating from high school before you know it! Oh, I know it's all part of the great cycle, but I just can't help but wish I could have held on to them a little longer. I miss when they were barely toddling and I could smooch them and hug them all I want. Now they are all biting at the bit, raring to go. Go, where, they're not sure either but go is what they want to do. If only it was easier to let them 'go'.

No comments: