New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Read Carefully Before You Answer

A funny thing happened on facebook last week. Oh, did I forget to mention how I have been spending way too much time on facebook? I think that's why some of blogging have gone by the wayside lately. But anyway, facebook is like mini blogging anyway and there's so much intrigue going on there that sometimes it's better than TV!

One of the best (best? - i guess it depends on how you look at it) things on facebook is that you can find old friends and vice versa. So one of our high school buddies found me and my sister and also another friend on FB (short for facebook from this point on). On one of our conversations, she commented how my sister is smokin'. My sister replies, at length, about how yeah she's still smokin' but trying' to quit and has even tried electric cigarettes to no avail but she's still trying. To which, our friend replied, "Oh, I didn't know you smoked? I meant you're still a hot momma!" LOL!

Anything like that ever happened to you?

No comments: