New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vanilla Twilight

I think I need to start taking some of those vitamins for women because every month, around that crucial time with the dirty acronym associated with it, I get overly emotional and fatigued. Maybe it's hormonal, maybe its the other ugly word, menopause, that is slowly creeping in. It's kind of weird, when you're young and going through PMS, your hormones are revved up and exploding but when you're older and close to the big M, it feels like they're already dying and deflating. Am I the only one who's noticed this?

Because strangely, when I heard this song below, a favorite on my playlist, I felt the strangest sense of melancholy and sadness. It's like missing something but you don't know what it is. But, it could be just the hormone's acting up... or down, depending on how you look at it. I think I need to switch to the salsa channel and get myself revved up instead.


No comments: