New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Homemade Pizza


Doesn't this make you want to have one right now? Yeah, I'm seriously wanting a slice of this rather than my green tea and apple. My youngest daughter has been making homemade pizza since she was 10. She loves to play with dough, and what better way to feed that need than pizza dough? It's the most forgiving dough and perfect for kids. They can knead it all they want and it just gets better the more they play with it.

My daughter made this last batch of pizza all by herself. I didn't even stick my head in the kitchen to check on her. My only role is to put the pan in and out of the oven and ready the phentermine pills. LOL! Just kidding :)

She knew I liked my crust thick and that I liked mushrooms, so that's what she made. A very bready, thick crusted pizza with lots of cheese and pepperoni and a few flecks of mushrooms. lol! She doesn't eat mushrooms, the few on there were for my benefit only, so I appreciate what little there is. :)

No comments: