New Blog Posts:

Monday, January 03, 2011

Hello 2011!

Happy New Year! Did you have a good holiday? Did you get all that you wanted or wished for for Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Dis you wish for something expensive like diamonds or an iPad or an iPhone? Or perhaps a samsung lcd or a laptop more your speed? I didn't really want much. We have enough junk around the house. I got what I really wanted, which was a hassle free holiday and some really good food. We had all that and more.

Well Santa was good to me but I'm afraid father time was not as kind. By the time New Year's eve came around, a killer migraine had me knocked out. I didn't even stay up long enough to greet in the new year! I've been laid up all weekend and it is only today that my head finally cleared up. What a relief! So today is the official start of my year. HELLO 2011!

No comments: