New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PMSing or just plain irritated?

It's been a rather irritating couple of days. Read my whining about being irritable and the unnecessary expenses imposed by some teachers.

Then today, I requested tomorrow off to go with the Clone on her class field trip; only to find out that they had postponed the trip to next week and she forgot to tell me! GRRRRR!!!

Oh, and for the cherry on top, we are getting our first freezing temps tonight and I haven't had a chance to get the greens off my bittermelon, because it's bloody dark by the time I get home at 6!

But at least there is some good news today. It's election day where we are and our incumbent mayor has been reelected. Yeay!! At least that young upstart that was running against him didn't win. That would have been terrible.

No comments: