New Blog Posts:

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Holy Tamales, I Made them!

Tamales
I can't believe I made them either and that they were delicious! They actually weren't any harder to make than our own lumpia. It's the wrapping that takes the longest time.

These pork filled tamales were flavorful, tender and just plain mouth watering. Just reviewing the photos in my photobucket is making my mouth yearn for them again. Maybe we'll have them again for dinner tonight. :) Another good thing about these tamales is that they freeze well. They don't get hard and dried out by being frozen. To heat them up, just wrap them in a wet paper towel and microwave or just steam them again for 15 minutes. They come out just as fresh as the day you made them. Yumm! Go on and visit my food blog to see how easy it is to make them.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

as i read the post, i keep on mumblng, what is this tamales, haha.
Now I know. Not bad,i will try that!!!

pero mas maganda, i email mo na lang kami ng gawa mo, hehe.
Tyak mas masarap...