New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Knock on Wood

Maybe it's anxiety or whatever you call it, but with the scheduled doctor's appointments, the aches, the little niggling pains and whatever else that comes with getting old, I can't help but worry whether we are prepared enough for this phase of our lives. I can't help but worry if we have enough life insurance to make sure the kids are taken cared of in case anything happens. If we were to decide to increase our life insurance, I think now is the time to do it while we are still relatively young; seniors life insurance is very costly and I'm sure we wouldn't be able to afford it.

Weird the things you obsess about... My investment/retirement account that I barely bothered with before, I find myself checking my account at least once a month and start worrying when they start fluctuating down. My husband says I could be worrying myself sick.

No comments: