New Blog Posts:

Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? We had a pretty quiet weekend aside from our brief outing out on Saturday for the girls to take the SAT test in the morning, then we went out to lunch. We were kind of full by the time we got home so we just spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

Ever since a good blogger friend introduced us to Korean dramas a couple of years ago with Kim Sam Soon, my daughter Jade and I have been hooked on watching Asian dramas on the web. I try not to get started on any of them unless I know I have a huge block of time because I just can't stand to leave in the middle of episodes. I want to watch the whole thing all in one sitting. The problem is, some of them are a hundred hours long. lol!

This weekend, I didn't get much done since Jade got me started watching another drama called 1% of Anything. I stayed up almost all night Saturday watching 10 episodes! Thank goodness there's only 26 episodes and I can probably finish up before next weekend. Those things are so addicting.

Oh, Jade also baked our first cookies for the season. She made cat's tongues yesterday. They're like super good, melt in your mouth, sugar cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy monday!!! i hate mondays..busiest day of the week..