New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everybody is Ugly

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every 6 months. - Oscar Wilde


Everybody is Ugly is the blog for a fashion site that my daughter introduced me to, Chictopia. If you have budding fashionistas like I do, this is a great place for them to share their fashion sense with other young people who have the same interests. Being fashion conscious doesn't always mean designer duds, a lot of the kids on the site shop at consignment shops and vintage stores, looking for unique clothes that expresses their personalities and uniqueness.

My daughter, for instance, like to shop at wholesale clothing stores that sell their demo items. She figures she always gets a head start on what's new and upcoming in fashion. I like it because it saves me money!

No comments: