New Blog Posts:

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Give me some love

It was my 46th birthday yesterday. I didn't really do anything big. No parties and what not. My girls and I went to the movies. We were going to go see Julie and Julia but it was sold out and we didn't feel like waiting about a couple of hours until the next showing. Instead, we went to see The Proposal, a romantic comedy with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. If you're into light romantic comedies, this would be a good movie choice for the weekend. We all had a great time.

My sisters gave me some great presents; one of which was a new digital camera since my old one broke and I've been without a camera since April. Now you know that just won't do when you're a blogger! So I was excited to get the camera and we've been playing with it all weekend, taking photos of ourselves. My other sister gave me cash which is just as welcome; although maybe I should have asked for new halo headlights because when I went out last night to pick up my daughter from a concert, I found out my headlights were dead! Definitely not a good time to find out that your headlights aren't working. Luckily, she wasn't that far and I went to pick her up with the fog lamps on and me praying like heck that I wouldn't get stopped by a cop. Aside from that little glitch, all went well on my birthday.

Now all you gotta do is leave me some love :)

No comments: