New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Procrastination Season

So it's been gray, it's been dreary and cold. All I want to do is lay in bed and read a book, my feet nicely tucked into my warm blankie. Just thinking about it is making me sleepy! I want me a warm bowl of soup or hot cocoa with soft fluffy marshmallows on top.

Instead, I get to make myself get up, get dressed and go to work. I miss the bright sunny days when the lightening of my room from the rising sun wakes me up feeling refreshed and energized. I don't like this soggy and dragged out feeling with the cold and grayness.

I guess that's why I've been procrastinating. I procrastinate at home, I procrastinate at work and I procrastinate online. I have several blogging obligations to fulfill and I haven't yet. Instead of writing up my reviews on the review blog, here I am talking to myself instead.

OH, I've also been wasting some major chunks of time on facebook! Yep, been on the farms (two of them) and playing poker all night with my Padron smokin' buddies. Yeah, some folks I hang out with, eh?

I keep saying I'll do better tomorrow, but the next day is just as the day before and all I want to do is curl up in bed. Oh and think up of things to cook. Like this awesome homemade apple pie from scratch I baked up last week. Check it out!


No comments: