New Blog Posts:

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where did the week go?

Does it seem like the days go by faster the older we get? This week sure went in a flash! It was almost Friday before I even got in the groove at work. Yeah, work has been hectic and with me trying to catch up with my blogging duties, it just seems like there isn't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I need to do.

One thing I've noticed since being thrown into this hectic schedule is that I have lost more weight. Normally, I would gain weight over the winter months. Not this time though. My clothes have gotten looser without having resorted to any diets or weight loss drinks. I don't know yet if that's a good thing or not. I am getting to be the smallest person in the house and not by choice. It's just time flying by and I am floating along with it.

No comments: